Ready, set, launch – thanks to our partners!
The Launch Gloucester program would not have been possible without the generous support of our partners.
- Gloucester Main Street Preservation Trust oversaw the Launch Gloucester program, one that fits well with its overall mission. The MSPT draws on its funds to attract new and additional business to Main Street in Gloucester by enhancing the economic and business environment, preserving historical landmarks in the Gloucester Court House Village area, and promoting civic and cultural activities.
- Gloucester Main Street Association is a group of Main Street business owners, residents, commercial and residential property owners and other individuals who have joined together promote Historic Gloucester Main Street, also known as the Gloucester Village. The GMSA plans and implements events and attracts additional businesses and residents. The Gloucester Main Street Association led the Launch Gloucester program alongside the MSPT and was responsible for applying for the grant and overseeing the operations.
- The Gloucester County Board of Supervisors contributed $15,000 to Launch Gloucester, specifically for the marketing study and to help offset the costs of staffing to execute the program.
- Gloucester Economic Development Authority offers assistance to existing and new companies looking for a new sites or locations in Gloucester County. For Launch Gloucester the EDA contributed $15,000 to help fuel the program.
- Shop Talk, LLC provides partners with fast, high quality, economical services anytime and anywhere by delivering customer focused, integrated communication solutions. Margie Johnson is a retail and marketing consultant that works with Main Street businesses and for Launch Gloucester coordinated and taught many of the classes the entrepreneurs took to refine their business ideas.
- East River Marketing looks at businesses from the top-down to the bottom-up and is committed to delivering a significant return on a client’s marketing expenditures. The firm is a marketing and creative company that provided free video services to promote Launch Gloucester.
- Consociate Media uses marketing, media and management techniques to blend the rich traditions of storytelling and modern communications to help market businesses. Consociate offered free and discounted services to Launch Gloucester as part of prize package, including social media marketing, a website build, graphic design and public relations.